IMPORTANT NOTICE RE: COVID-19 OUTBREAK
Updated 27 May 2020
If you have:
- Symptoms or signs consistent with COVID-19
- Come into contact with someone with COVID-19
- Are self-isolating under government regulations
We are limiting access to our buildings due government regulations and COVID-19. We are still striving to function as normally as possible however there are changes to the way we operate. We are continuing to modify our procedures as government rules change.
When you arrive for your appointment:
- Please call reception on 3800 1378 to check-in. The staff member will check you in on our computer system like if you had walked in the door.
- There are two options for consultations:
- 1. In Hospital consultation – When ready we will invite one person and their pet into the Hospital for a consultation. Unfortunately this number is limited by government regulations.
- 2. Car- park consultation – the vet will come outside to talk with you about your pet. They will then take the pet inside for an examination. This is a great option when more than one person wants to talk to the vet.
- There is hand sanitiser at reception and the entrance to the building so please make use of this.
Ordering and collecting medication, food and other products.
Please phone ahead to order your pet’s medication and food. You can utilise the new reception window so you don’t need to come into the building.
- I know these are big changes and may sound confusing and confronting. So why are we doing this?
- Our aim in these crazy times is to run PRAH and BPVS as well as we can so we can keep caring for your pets for as long as we can.
We trust you understand.
Dr Nigel Thomas
Park Ridge Animal Hospital
Browns Plains Veterinary Surgery
Monday - Friday: 8am–7pm
Saturday & Sunday: 9am–6pm
3626 Mt Lindesay Highway (Service Road),
Park Ridge, QLD, 4125