IMPORTANT NOTICE RE: COVID-19 OUTBREAK
If you have:
- Symptoms or signs consistent with COVID-19
- Come into contact with someone with COVID-19
- Are self-isolating under government regulations
We are limiting access to our buildings due to COVID-19.
When you arrive for your appointment:
- Please call reception on 3800 1378 to check-in. The staff member will check you in on our computer system like if you had walked in the door.
- When the vet is ready we will call you. Please bring your pet to the Hospital door. There is a large cross on the ground indicating where to go.
- The vet and nurse will take your pet into the Hospital to examine your pet.
- On completion of the visit we will meet you at the same spot where we collected your pet from (at the front of the building)
- Please download Zoom cloud meeting App to your phone. We will be using this App as well as normal phone conversations to help us safely and accurately communicate with you about your pet’s care. Don’t worry if you can’t – we will find a solution.
- Payment can be made over the phone (preferable) or at the check-out window.
- I know this is a big change and may sound confusing and confronting. So why are we doing this? Our aim in these crazy times is to run PRAH and BPVS as well as we can so we can keep caring for your pets for as long as we can. We trust you understand.
Ordering and collecting medication, food and other products.
- Please phone ahead to order your pet’s medication and food.
Consider video or phone consultations
- One way to minimize your risk of infection (or you are self-isolating) is to have a telemedicine conference. Please contact to discuss.
Dr Nigel Thomas
Park Ridge Animal Hospital
Browns Plains Veterinary Surgery
Monday - Friday: 8am–7pm
Saturday & Sunday: 9am–6pm
3626 Mt Lindesay Highway (Service Road),
Park Ridge, QLD, 4125