If you have:
- Symptoms or signs consistent with COVID-19
- Come into contact with someone with COVID-19
- Are self-isolating under government regulations
Please DO NOT COME TO THE CLINIC – call us on 07 3800 1378 or email us email@example.com to discuss options (e.g. video or phone consult)
We are still striving to function as normally as possible however there are changes to the way we operate. We are continuing to modify our procedures as government rules change.
- There is hand sanitiser at reception and the entrance to the building so please make use of this.
- All clients are to wear a mask. If you are unable to wear a mask, please call reception and we will meet you outside.
- Please follow instructions from staff and refer to your pre-visit text message for the latest information for your visit.
Ordering and collecting medication, food and other products.
Please phone ahead to order your pet’s medication and food.
Our aim in these crazy times is to run PRAH and BPVS as well as we can so we can keep caring for your pets for as long as we can.
We trust you understand.
Dr Nigel Thomas
Park Ridge Animal Hospital
Browns Plains Veterinary Surgery